Friday, November 26, 2010

Starting the Season Off Right!

Cheers everyone!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to update ya on whats been happening here- it's been crazy with shoots in a good way! Staying busy & on top of everything- and also learning & meeting awesome new people! If you are local to the area of Olympia , Seattle or Portland- check out some of my photography on Facebook! I have a few spots left for the Holiday Pin Ups!

Here's from my most recent shoot with a client this past week. She was tons of fun & the shoot went amazing!

She brought her sweetie chihuahua Jasper & a lawn gnome to the shoot! I was like, AWESOME! :)



Anyways, for more pics please check out my FB!

Also feel free to email me for booking info!

And yes- I am moving to the SF Bay Area in Jan! Just in time for Valentines Pin Ups ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment