Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tiki, Valentines, & Pin Ups Oh My!

     It has definitely been a busy month here in Monterey. Between moving, traveling to Oly for Vday shoots (fly Virgin!), & working through this weekend's shoots it has been nothing short of electric these past few weeks.
 

      Beautiful chaos may be  the best description!

In Oly I was lucky enough to do a Tiki set with Golightly's hair & makeup and this beautiful girl & her awesome Eukele- whose name escapes me at the moment.





Upon return I was lucky enough to shoot a super classic Pin Up set with Lady Luxe MUAH and this lovely client.


All Images in any posts are All Rights Reserved Painted Lady Studios



So all in all, a productive and progressive week- and just a heads up if you are local to the area I am running a $100 mini- boudie set with hair & mua and a selection of edited photos. Email me at PaintedLadyStudios@Yahoo.com

Have a rad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment